Anderson Insulation of Maine is happy to provide the community of York Maine with their range of full-service insulation options. For 70 years, our company has been serving New England and we are honored to be so embedded with communities across Maine. York is just 30 minutes away from our headquarters and sits in the hub of our service area. With trucks and installation men all throughout the state, we find ourselves in York very frequently. Whether you are building a new house, installing an addition of have a home that purely isn’t insulated properly, we are here to help.
As a homeowner, you need to find out what insulation material would be best for you. With the help of Anderson, we will walk through all the available options and what the differences are:
The commonly known and recognized insulation, fiberglass is an incredibly efficient, cost effective and reliable insulation solution.
Anderson has the largest spray foam fleet in the Northeast! With both closed-cell and open-cell spray foam, we have the solution available for you!
Cellulose Blown-in is one of the most commonly used insulation materials used in New England. Cellulose is key to insulate a home without having to do much renovation!
Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we are proud to be trusted and relied upon by so many people. What makes us unique?
- Every employee is subject to a random run test throughout the year
- All new employees are required to pass a CORI check
- All employees have full benefits and are paid hourly
- Salesmen and laborers must pass OSHA’s 10 hour Construction Safety Class
- Employees are exposed to frequent and ongoing training from industry representatives
- We send our salesmen and laborers to industry training seminars to stay ahead of the rest of the industry
- We are a Lead Safe Certified Company
For more information on how Anderson Insulation can help you, please feel free to reach out.