Insulation Contracting Careers | Anderson Insulation of Maine
Seeking a rewarding career with opportunities to grow your skill set and work with a hardworking team? Anderson Insulation regularly seeks detail-oriented, driven individuals.
The Anderson Advantage
Anderson Insulation offers a unique customer experience. From our office staff to our installers to our management team, we strive to exceed expectations for every customer on every project. Above all else, we value safety and performance, which is reflected in everything we do.
Working with Us
Anderson Insulation is committed to providing our employees fair pay, a safe work environment and opportunities to grow in their career. In an effort to keep safety, performance and quality above all else, Anderson has implemented some fundamental workforce guidelines:
- Full benefits and hourly pay (not per project) for all employees
- Required passing of OSHA’s 10-hour Construction Safety Class for both sales and labor force
- Extensive manufacturer training and field visits
- Continuing safety code and building science education for all employees
- Random drug testing throughout the year with all employees subject
- CORI check requirement for all new hires
- EPA Lead-Safe Certification