About Our Insulation & Gutter Company in ME | Anderson Insulation of Maine
Anderson Insulation was founded by Eric R. Anderson after returning home from World War II. After the war, insulation was being slowly introduced into the housing market, and Eric saw the great need for the use of insulation to offset the cost of electric heat. He started off with two trucks, a loading dock and a 2,000 square foot warehouse on Temple Street in Abington.
At Anderson Insulation, we believe that quality should always precede quantity.
Why Choose Anderson Insulation:
For over 65 years we’ve taken great pride in our work, our facilities, and our customer service. Our goal is always to create a working environment for our employees that is unmatched in the rest of the industry. We strive to exceed customer expectations by making each job a top priority and always ensure all of your needs are met and any problems are addressed in a prompt and professional manner.
- Here are a few aspects of our company and employees we feel every customer should be aware of:
- Each employee is subject to random drug testing throughout the year
- All new employees are required to pass a CORI check
- All employees have full benefits and are paid hourly
- Salesmen and laborers must pass OSHA’s 10 hour Construction Safety Class
- Employees are exposed to frequent and ongoing training from industry representatives
- We send our salesmen and laborers to industry training seminars to stay ahead of the rest of the industry
- We are a Lead Safe Certified Company